Target the right people at the right time in their patient journey.
There’s no question campaigns today benefit from a digital element for better targeting, conversion, and tracking. Those are just a few of the reasons most healthcare organizations have already started investing in digital advertising, or are anxious to get started. But for many organizations, your digital advertising efforts to date haven’t always equated to value – and your already lean team likely doesn’t have the time or skillset required to optimize for success. That’s why hospitals and health systems around the country turn to Geonetric to help them develop digital campaigns that produce real business value.
Healthcare display and search campaigns that meet your goals and outperform the competition.
Our expert team has designed, implemented, and tracked hundreds of healthcare search and display ad campaigns and will put our insider knowledge and experience to work for you. We work exclusively with healthcare and deliver insights and results you can’t find anywhere else – that’s just one of the reasons we were named Ragan’s 2018 Health Care Agency of the Year.
Services we offer:
- Digital advertising consulting to help you approach your campaigns more strategically and align with broader organizational goals.
- Digital advertising assessments to review your current efforts and uncover opportunities for improvement and increased value.
- Paid search campaigns, display campaigns, and paid social campaigns, including campaign setup and rollout in Google Ads, Bing Ads, and in social media platforms such as Facebook.
- Landing page development based on digital marketing and healthcare best practices.
- Start to finish campaign management for digital display that connects with broader advertising campaigns, including budget management and ad placement on networks such as Google Display Network, Twitter, and Facebook, as well as retargeting.
When you work with our digital experts, you can expect:
- A holistic approach to paid search and SEO, ensuring that you are not paying for clicks you could be earning organically, or worse, competing with yourself on priority keywords.
- Thoughtful development of sophisticated keyword research and strategies that takes into account competitor analytics and local search trends.
- Expert guidance on selecting the right audiences, geographic locations, and ad types to target for paid search campaigns.
- Creative design and click-worthy copy for ads that engage your target audience and employs the latest digital marketing techniques such as Google Ad extensions.
- Expert setup and management of analytics and tracking, including Google Tag Manager.
Experts focused on optimizing campaigns for ideal performance.
From promoting new facilities, to driving volume for service lines, to building awareness in highly competitive markets, our team is ready to help you develop campaigns that meet your unique goals. Our campaigns routinely beat industry averages for clicks and conversions, and result in increased site traffic, and more importantly, increased conversions and revenue.
5 Ways to Enhance Your Paid Search Campaigns
Healthcare organizations across the country use paid search campaigns to promote new services or locations, target specific audiences, and supplement SEO efforts. Unfortunately, when it comes to paid search, it is easy to overspend and underperform. Download this free white paper and learn ways to enhance your campaign efforts and improve ROI. It covers everything from keyword research, to establishing goals, to new features like dynamic keyword insertion.
Optimizing Women’s Health Promotion
Improved search-engine rankings lead to more appointment requests.
PPC Campaign Drives Interest in Orthopedic Services
Southeastern Ohio health system prioritizes growing its orthopedics department, attracting new patients, and increasing appointments.
PPC Campaign Attracts New Patients
Ongoing optimization of service line campaign boosts click-through-rate and reduces cost-per-click.
Health Center Increases Appointment Openings to Accommodate PPC Success
Effective tactics create demand for a new lung screening.
Learn the top tools, features, and reports you should be using in Google Analytics (GA).
With more consumers using mobile devices and voice search to find local information, developing an online reputation management strategy focused heavily on local search is critical.
Learn which metrics savvy healthcare marketers track in Google Analytics.