Sophisticated, healthcare specific CMS.
Engage visitors. Meet the needs of internal stakeholders. Make site content easy to manage and appealing for users. You depend on your content management system (CMS) to do a lot, and that’s why healthcare marketing leaders depend on Geonetric’s VitalSite CMS.
Features critical to hospital websites.
VitalSite is an easy-to-use CMS built specifically for healthcare. From an intuitive administration interface your entire team will be comfortable using, to the latest features and functionality like provider ratings and reviews, VitalSite offers everything you need to attract, engage, and convert site visitors into loyal patients. You’ll enjoy:
- Connected provider, services, and locations directories that cross-promote the information your site visitors need and put them on a path to conversion, regardless of how they navigate your site
- Dozens of interactive modules including wait time indicators and clinical trials that help you promote your organization, drive revenue, and encourage repeat visits
- Workflow management that allows you to easily share the work of creating quality content while maintaining control over brand standards
- Automatic software updates giving you and your site visitors new and improved functionality — in fact, our clients received 74 releases over the past four years at no additional cost
- Integrations with leading health content, eCommerce, and online marketing software ensures you deliver the best possible experience on your site
- Compliance with HIPAA and PCI regulations
Effective websites that attract, engage, and convert visitors to patients.
A CMS is a big investment, but the right one will pay for itself over and over again. From increasing appointment requests that lead to downstream revenue to growing the volume for underperforming service lines, VitalSite helps organizations translate web initiatives into revenue.
Selecting a Web Content Management System for Your Health System
Nearly 1 in 5 healthcare organizations are currently planning to change their CMS, according to our recent survey. It’s a critical decision that impacts your ability to deliver on consumer engagement, physician strategies, and service line growth for years to come.
Whether you’re in the selection process, or wondering if you should be, watch our recent webinar “Selecting a Web Content Management System for Your Health System” and get the information you need to make an educated choice.
CMS Solution Supports Evolving Health System
A sophisticated content management system (CMS) creates a flexible foundation for a multi-entity health system.
Online Nursery Specializes in Cute
Helping new parents spread their happy news.
Online Calendar Promotes Healthy Living and Drives Event Registration
User-friendly online calendar connects a community to health and wellness classes.
Rethinking Passwords: Understanding Recent Security Changes
Choosing the Right CMS in an Evolving Marketing Ecosystem
VitalSite Search Experience Improved
How to Connect CRM and Your Hospital Website for Smarter Marketing
A CMS That Makes Life Easier for Hospital Webmasters
Increase productivity with multi-file upload and an updated WYSIWYG editor.
Getting the Full Picture with Google Analytics
If you’re using GA “out of the box,” you’re missing important parts of the online experience.
Why Context Matters in Effective Website Search
The goal of search is not to just provide a bunch of things the user could be looking for, but the right thing.
Fixing Broken LinksWith VitalSite Redirects
Learn how to fulfill an essential part of any website's hygiene regimen.