Sophisticated, healthcare-specific CMS.
Engage visitors. Meet the needs of internal stakeholders. Make site content easy to manage and appealing for users. You depend on your content management system (CMS) to do a lot, and that’s why healthcare marketing leaders depend on Geonetric’s VitalSite CMS.
Features critical to hospital websites.
VitalSite is an easy-to-use CMS built specifically for healthcare. From an intuitive administration interface your entire team will be comfortable using, to the latest features and functionality like provider ratings and reviews, VitalSite offers everything you need to attract, engage, and convert site visitors into loyal patients. You’ll enjoy:
- Connected provider, services, and locations directories that cross-promote the information your site visitors need and put them on a path to conversion, regardless of how they navigate your site
- Dozens of interactive modules including wait time indicators and clinical trials that help you promote your organization, drive revenue, and encourage repeat visits
- Workflow management that allows you to easily share the work of creating quality content while maintaining control over brand standards
- Automatic software updates giving you and your site visitors new and improved functionality — in fact, our clients received 74 releases over the past four years at no additional cost
- Integrations with leading health content, eCommerce, and online marketing software ensures you deliver the best possible experience on your site
- Compliance with HIPAA and PCI regulations
Effective websites that attract, engage, and convert visitors to patients.
A CMS is a big investment, but the right one will pay for itself over and over again. From increasing appointment requests that lead to downstream revenue to growing the volume for underperforming service lines, VitalSite helps organizations translate web initiatives into revenue.
Selecting a Web Content Management System for Your Health System
Nearly 1 in 5 healthcare organizations are currently planning to change their CMS, according to our recent survey. It’s a critical decision that impacts your ability to deliver on consumer engagement, physician strategies, and service line growth for years to come.
Whether you’re in the selection process, or wondering if you should be, watch our recent webinar “Selecting a Web Content Management System for Your Health System” and get the information you need to make an educated choice.
New Website Helps Physician Group Connect Community with Providers
Large, Texas-based, multispecialty physician group launches a new website, making it easier for patients to find a provider.
New CMS Platform, Responsive Design, and Content Set the Stage for Engaging Online Experience
New CMS and design for this Midwest health system website focuses on a mobile-first digital experience designed to acquire new patients and engage site visitors with 229 new pages of user-focused content.
Website Redesign Inspires Confidence
New CMS and web design enhance Children’s Hospital’s web presence, showcasing the brand online and ensuring site visitors leave with confidence in the hospital’s programs and staff.
6 Big Content Strategy Considerations When Choosing a CMS
10 Must-have CMS Features for Healthcare Organizations
Rethinking Passwords: Understanding Recent Security Changes
Choosing the Right CMS in an Evolving Marketing Ecosystem
VitalSite Search Experience Improved
How to Connect CRM and Your Hospital Website for Smarter Marketing
A CMS That Makes Life Easier for Hospital Webmasters
Increase productivity with multi-file upload and an updated WYSIWYG editor.
Getting the Full Picture with Google Analytics
If you’re using GA “out of the box,” you’re missing important parts of the online experience.