Search Engine Optimization
Drive qualified traffic to your hospital website.
Health information is the single most searched topic on the web. And with the majority of traffic going to the top search results, where you rank translates directly into dollars through the door. Capturing and converting searchers gets harder every day, and most healthcare marketing teams lack the specialized resources and time to do it effectively. That’s why organizations just like yours depend on Geonetric to help them outrank the competition.
The healthcare industry’s top search optimizers.
User experience, page quality, loading speeds. What improves rankings today goes well beyond great content (although that’s still the foundation!). Combine that with the fact algorithms are constantly changing. Improving your SEO can easily be a full-time job. Our expert team of writers, designers, analysts, and strategists manage the optimization efforts for hospitals around the country, helping them promote locations, doctors, and service lines — and acquire more patients. Our experience optimizing in the healthcare industry will help you:
- Understand your current SEO performance and identify opportunities for improvement through our popular SEO audits
- Implement tactics that make search engines happy — from writing user-focused content to eliminating duplicate information
- Provide and implement recommendations for landing pages that will improve on-page conversions
- Compete for valuable search terms more effectively in your local search market through topic research and the development of a user-focused keyword portfolio
- Understand how mobile-first indexing and AMP are changing the playing field and ensure you are optimized to connect with mobile search users
- Analyze your backlinks and develop a link building strategy
- Manage the technical aspects that impact SEO, from developing effective HTML meta descriptions and manually shaping schema, to sitemap submissions and 404 resolution
- Improve your local search efforts by implementing effective business listing strategies
- Set up and manage webmaster tools
Better optimization means conversions.
Increased positions on Google. Increased organic clicks. Increased click through rates. We’ve helped health systems from across the country improve SEO for their facilities, service lines, and physicians. Yet, our approach to SEO is as unique as your organization. Instead of focusing on a set list of tactics, we listen to your goals, learn about your competitive SEO landscape, and create the right mix of strategies to generate the best results for you.
SEO for Healthcare:
Reaching Healthcare Consumers Through Search
March 22, 2017 at 2 p.m. EDT / 11 a.m. PDT
We’ve all heard the statistics — almost every healthcare consumer is looking for information online. But what is the path from a question in someone’s head to the information they need? SEO is essential to ensuring it’s your information they find, whether that’s a clinic location, physician, or service offering.
Join us for our upcoming webinar “SEO for Healthcare: Reaching Healthcare Consumers Through Search” and learn what you should be doing today to ensure your SEO success continues, and where to begin if you’re not feeling successful yet.
Optimizing Women’s Health Promotion
Improved search-engine rankings lead to more appointment requests.
Watch this webinar and learn where you should focus your efforts and how to make the most of your SEO tactics.
Learn ways to reduce SEO damage during a site redesign or domain change.