Search Engine Optimization
Drive qualified traffic to your hospital website.
Health information is the single most searched topic on the web. And with the majority of traffic going to the top search results, where you rank translates directly into dollars through the door. Capturing and converting searchers gets harder every day, and most healthcare marketing teams lack the specialized resources and time to do it effectively. That’s why organizations just like yours depend on Geonetric to help them outrank the competition.
The healthcare industry’s top search optimizers.
User experience, page quality, loading speeds. What improves rankings today goes well beyond great content (although that’s still the foundation!). Combine that with the fact algorithms are constantly changing. Improving your SEO can easily be a full-time job. Our expert team of writers, designers, analysts, and strategists manage the optimization efforts for hospitals around the country, helping them promote locations, doctors, and service lines — and acquire more patients. Our experience optimizing in the healthcare industry will help you:
- Understand your current SEO performance and identify opportunities for improvement through our popular SEO audits
- Implement tactics that make search engines happy — from writing user-focused content to eliminating duplicate information
- Provide and implement recommendations for landing pages that will improve on-page conversions
- Compete for valuable search terms more effectively in your local search market through topic research and the development of a user-focused keyword portfolio
- Understand how mobile-first indexing and AMP are changing the playing field and ensure you are optimized to connect with mobile search users
- Analyze your backlinks and develop a link building strategy
- Manage the technical aspects that impact SEO, from developing effective HTML meta descriptions and manually shaping schema, to sitemap submissions and 404 resolution
- Improve your local search efforts by implementing effective business listing strategies
- Set up and manage webmaster tools
Better optimization means conversions.
Increased positions on Google. Increased organic clicks. Increased click through rates. We’ve helped health systems from across the country improve SEO for their facilities, service lines, and physicians. Yet, our approach to SEO is as unique as your organization. Instead of focusing on a set list of tactics, we listen to your goals, learn about your competitive SEO landscape, and create the right mix of strategies to generate the best results for you.
SEO for Healthcare: 10 Ways to Reach Healthcare Consumers Through Search
Some aspects of SEO stay the same, such as great content that connects with site visitors. Other aspects, like new security enhancements or mobile advancements, always seem to be changing. It’s hard to know where to focus your limited time and resources.
Download this guide to get up to speed with the latest best-practices. You’ll learn about 10 key areas that influence your SEO and what tactics make the biggest impact.
Focused Optimization Efforts Protect and Enhance Rankings Post-launch
A post-launch SEO retainer helped this New England health system protect their hard-earned rankings as well as identify and capitalize on opportunities for improvement.
Digital Retainer Boosts Convenience Care for Minnesota Hospital
With competition in their backyard, Olmsted Medical Center wanted to lead patients to the Convenience Care they need.
Technical SEO Lays Groundwork for Better Search Results
After launching a new site, this East Coast system was ready to invest in regaining organic search traffic.
Follow these five steps and start optimizing your site’s metadata.
Learn what it will mean for you when Google separates the desktop and mobile indexes.
Learn how to be found in today's complex SEO landscape.
A lot of optimization is technical, from markup to sitemaps. Having an SEO-friendly CMS can make a big difference in your rankings.