Paid search campaigns are a great way to promote new services or locations, market a short-lived campaign, target specific audiences, and supplement your search engine optimization (SEO) efforts.
Like any other advertising medium, it’s important to be intentional with your efforts. Paid search campaigns allow you to track precise return on investment (ROI). Likewise, without effective creation and management, it’s easy to overspend and underperform.
Download this white paper and learn ways to enhance your campaign efforts, including:
- What’s really key about your keyword research (hint: it’s more than just understanding your organic traffic, but that’s a great start!)
- How to establish the right goals
- How to best take advantage of added features like dynamic keyword insertion
- Why you should be using ad scheduling
- When to let Google help with things like bidding strategies and ad serving – and when to do it yourself