Your employees are more mobile than ever before and are likely accessing important information remotely and from tablets and phones.
This has big implications on the design, structure, and security of your intranet, and a redesign may be in your future if you want to make your intranet the go-to place for important information.
Join Geonetric and Patrick Moody, Director of Marketing and Public Relations at Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital, as he shares his recent intranet redesign story. With enhanced functionality, engaging content, and a responsive design, Henry Mayo’s new intranet has improved the user experience and user adoption.
Watch this webinar and learn how to:
- Prepare for an upcoming intranet redesign and use employee feedback to improve intranet features
- Meet the informational needs of various internal audiences
- Prioritize must-have functionality for your intranet, like calendar of events and employee recognition features
- Use the intranet to share important information with employees and reduce ignored emails
- Use real-life hospital intranet examples to guide your next redesign