Intranet Design & Development
Engage Employees and Improve Communication.
Employees are the heart of your hospital, whether they serve patients directly or work behind the scenes to support the patient experience. To keep employees engaged and informed, your intranet needs to be more than a repository for information that doesn’t belong on the public website. Your employees need to easily find information that helps them do their jobs. And you need an efficient way to communicate important news, policy changes, and announcements.
Geonetric can help you transform your intranet into an effective communication tool.
Healthcare intranets that engage employees.
An effective intranet is one that’s easy to navigate and helps you reach your employees. Our experts in design, content strategy, and project management will meet your goals by combining industry best practices with our experience launching dozens of intranets specifically for healthcare organizations. Whether you plan to keep your current platform or adopt a new content management system, our agency can help you:
- Meet the informational needs of your various internal audiences with an in-depth discovery process
- Build an intranet that’s usable and easy to navigate by coordinating design and content strategy
- Give employees easy access to work-related materials regardless of what device they are on with responsive design
- Add functionality your employees will actually use, like calendar of events, eCards, and employee directories
- Comply with your Joint Commission accreditation by using a policy and procedure manager that helps staff quickly find documents through a searchable directory and advanced serach options
- Personalize the experience so users can easily navigate to the content that relates to their role
- Make your intranet easier to access with Active Directory integration
- Allow your I.T. team to focus on other high priority initiatives by letting us handle all security, hosting, and troubleshooting
Increased employee adoption.
An intranet that’s usable and helpful will keep your employees coming back for more. And that increases the reach of your employee communications. By partnering with Geonetric, you’ll get an intranet that increases adoption by meeting your employees’ needs and serving your organizational goals.
Best Practices for Selecting an Intranet Partner
The best intranets help you streamline communications with employees and give them easy access to useful information. While all hospital intranets share these broad goals, no two are alike. To launch a successful intranet, you must choose a partner who has the capabilities and technology to fit your unique needs.
Download our white paper to learn best practices that will help you conduct an effective selection process.
Streamlined Hospital Intranet Design Boosts Employee Engagement
Treating employees like stakeholders pays off in intranet engagement for this California hospital.
Health System Redesigns Intranet to Support Organizational Goals
Learn how your intranet can support organizational goals
New Intranet Provides Employees More Tools and Better User Experience
Health system creates a centralized place for more than 3,000 employees to access important information.