Insights & Trends from Geonetric’s 2020 Healthcare Digital Marketing Trends Survey
The results of the 2020 Healthcare Digital Marketing Trends Survey provides insight into how marketers are changing strategies and tactics.
Attend this webinar and get an inside look at the state of digital marketing in healthcare right now. This 10th edition of Geonetric’s popular survey gives updates on the tried-and-true benchmarking information you’ve come to rely on – from team sizes to budgets to top web functionality. But this year new sections have been added to address the heightened focus on internal communications, data transformation, content marketing, and even the overall morale of healthcare marketers today.
Watch today and learn:
- How COVID-19 has impacted marketing plans and marketing teams
- How leading healthcare organizations are structuring teams and allocating budgets
- What goals healthcare marketing teams are working towards and how effective they are at tracking success
- What functionality is must-have for both websites and intranets
- Top areas for staffing growth
- Where do organizations fall in the content marketing maturity model
Chief Executive Officer
Ben strategically watches how digital marketing and healthcare industry trends evolve and how they intersect. Ben’s an influential voice in healthcare marketing, helping organizations across the country embrace online strategies to engage health consumers. Combine his industry savvy with his background in software development, and you can see why he’s also an essential member of Geonetric’s software team, ensuring our content management system stays a step ahead of market needs. Ben holds a master’s degree in eBusiness and strategic management from the University of Iowa and a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering from the University of Michigan.