Support Your COVID-19 Vaccination Efforts with Your Marketing Strategy
December 16, 2020
Local health systems have a major role to play in not only providing Coronavirus vaccinations but also in combatting misinformation. In May, the Associated Press and the University of Chicago released a study showing that 50% of Americans were either hesitant or unwilling to take a COVID-19 vaccine. Couple that with the fact that Americans trust their local healthcare organizations more than ever before, and your hospital is poised to be a key player in answering your community’s top vaccine-related concerns.
Join David Sturtz, Vice President, Marketing and Business Development, along with experts Stella Hart, Web Content Strategist & Writer, and Tim Lane, Director, Digital Marketing, for a timely discussion to help your marketing team hit the ground running. You’ll walk away with expert advice on battling general mistrust around COVID-19 and vaccinations and effectively sharing accurate information with your community.
Attend this webinar and learn how to:
- Develop the most effective messaging for your target audiences, including internal
- Keep empathy at the forefront of your vaccine-related messaging
- Write compelling web content and FAQs to aid site visitors in vaccine research
- Identify different communication vehicles and channels to reach different audiences, including blogs, email newsletters, and social media
- Utilize organic and paid search to connect with health consumers and get answers to them when they need it most
Vice President, Marketing and Business Development
Web Writer and Content Strategist
Director, Digital Marketing