Ready to Rebound: Next Steps for Healthcare Marketers
Geonetric’s Chief Strategy Officer, Ben Dillon, will be joined by experts from a range of healthcare marketing disciplines to provide guidance and actionable recommendations for the road ahead.
Attendees will learn:
- The current state of healthcare marketing, including strategies for moving forward.
- Key principles of agility that help leading organizations respond more quickly and effectively to uncertainty.
- Approaches to engaging your local communities and building confidence in your organization and brand.
- Methods for promoting available services and educating patients on the risks of delaying care.
- Strategies for bringing services back online and filling schedules in a controlled approach while juggling multiple priorities.
- Answers to your live questions and those of your peers.
Chief Strategy Officer
Ben’s a big picture type of guy. He loves sharing new ideas in digital marketing, keeping a watchful eye on healthcare industry trends and seeing how it all intersects. A sought-after speaker, writer, blogger and former SHSMD president, Ben’s an influential voice in healthcare marketing, helping organizations across the country embrace online strategies to engage health consumers. Combine his industry savvy with his background in software development and you can see why he’s also an important member of Geonetric’s software team, ensuring our content management system stays a step ahead of market needs. Ben holds a master’s degree in eBusiness and strategic management from the University of Iowa and a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering from the University of Michigan.