While the future remains uncertain, it’s clear that healthcare organizations are in urgent need of support to effectively connect with their communities, help patients find and use the services available today, and be ready to fill schedules as services are brought back online.
Geonetric’s Chief Strategy Officer, Ben Dillon, will be joined by experts from a range of healthcare marketing disciplines to provide guidance and actionable recommendations for the road ahead.
Attendees will learn:
- The current state of healthcare marketing, including strategies for moving forward.
- Key principles of agility that help leading organizations respond more quickly and effectively to uncertainty.
- Approaches to engaging your local communities and building confidence in your organization and brand.
- Methods for promoting available services and educating patients on the risks of delaying care.
- Strategies for bringing services back online and filling schedules in a controlled approach while juggling multiple priorities.
- Answers to your live questions and those of your peers.
Ready to Rebound: Next Steps for Healthcare Marketers