Industry Trends from Geonetric’s 2018 Healthcare Digital Marketing Survey
What are the hottest jobs in healthcare marketing? How much do leaders spend on digital marketing? How many organizations are in the midst of a redesign?
Watch this webinar and learn the answers to your most pressing questions as we share the results of our much-anticipated 2018 Healthcare Digital Marketing Trends Survey. With a record 249 healthcare organizations responding, plus additional input from industry vendors, you’ll not only discover the data you need to benchmark your organization in terms of team and budget size, you’ll also uncover insights that will help you plan for the future of your digital operations.
You will learn:
- How your organization’s online strategies and investments compare to others.
- How leading organizations plan, budget, and execute differently from their counterparts.
- Insights on marketing trends that will reinforce your position as the go-to resource at your organization on digital.
- The biggest barriers to digital marketing success.
- What your agency and vendor partners are saying is really holding your efforts back.
Chief Strategy Officer
Ben’s a big picture type of guy. He loves sharing new ideas in digital marketing, keeping a watchful eye on healthcare industry trends and seeing how it all intersects. A sought-after speaker, writer, blogger and former SHSMD president, Ben’s an influential voice in healthcare marketing, helping organizations across the country embrace online strategies to engage health consumers. Combine his industry savvy with his background in software development and you can see why he’s also an important member of Geonetric’s software team, ensuring our content management system stays a step ahead of market needs. Ben holds a master’s degree in eBusiness and strategic management from the University of Iowa and a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering from the University of Michigan.