If you’re a healthcare marketer or communications professional, your life has changed drastically in the last few weeks.
Attend our April webinar
You’re working diligently to deliver timely, accurate, and helpful information about the COVID-19 virus and your organization’s response to your community and staff and physicians.
Your to-do list is likely changing frequently. Geonetric’s digital marketing and content experts are here to help. Join us for this free webinar and get guidance and recommendations combined with real-life examples of what your peers are doing to effectively communicate with their communities and internal teams.
Get answers to your top questions about:
- Building a patient resource hub to house all of your expanding content related to the coronavirus
- Creating new content that answer coronavirus-related questions
- Updating and motivating internal teams through effective communications
- Communicating with patients about expanding telemedicine services to prevent gaps in care
- Navigating patients to the safest and most appropriate care setting
- Pivoting non-COVID-19 communications and campaigns
- Reassuring patients and keeping their needs top-of-mind while developing COVID-19-related content on your site
- Updating Google My Business pages to reflect new hours and protocols and making updates to Schema.org
- And more
Don’t see your concern listed here? Submit your question using our online form or during the webinar and our team will answer it during our live Q&A session.