Accelerating Your Digital Transformation
After watching healthcare tiptoe towards online self-scheduling, patient access, and telemedicine, the past few months have seen organizations rapidly move forward with these initiatives. But what does that mean for your digital strategy?
Join Ben Dillon, Chief Strategy Officer at Geonetric and David Sturtz, Vice President of Business Development at Geonetric, for a conversation about digital transformation in healthcare and what it means for your short- and long-term digital strategy.
- What does “digital transformation” look like in healthcare?
- What lessons can healthcare learn from digital transformation in other industries? What pitfalls should be avoided?
- How will this shift in organizational priorities impact your digital, UX, and content strategies?
- How can marketing pro-actively engage organizational leaders to gain a seat at the table as these initiatives are planned?
- What are the foundational processes and systems – from journey mapping to CRM – for a robust consumer-centered strategy? And how can you move forward quickly if those aren’t in place?
Chief Strategy Officer
Ben’s a big picture type of guy. He loves sharing new ideas in digital marketing, keeping a watchful eye on healthcare industry trends and seeing how it all intersects. A sought-after speaker, writer, blogger and former SHSMD president, Ben’s an influential voice in healthcare marketing, helping organizations across the country embrace online strategies to engage health consumers. Combine his industry savvy with his background in software development and you can see why he’s also an important member of Geonetric’s software team, ensuring our content management system stays a step ahead of market needs. Ben holds a master’s degree in eBusiness and strategic management from the University of Iowa and a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering from the University of Michigan.
Vice President, Marketing and Business Development
David uses his deep background in design, content strategy and product development to bring vision and innovation to Geonetric’s healthcare solutions. He has tackled healthcare digital marketing challenges from all sides, from designing user-friendly information architectures to building content management software that runs websites for hundreds of healthcare brands. David has previously presented at SHSMD and frequently speaks on a variety of user experience and digital strategy topics. He holds a master’s degree in library and information science from Drexel University and a bachelor’s degree in design from the University of Northern Iowa.