After watching healthcare tiptoe towards online self-scheduling, patient access, and telemedicine, the past few months have seen organizations rapidly move forward with these initiatives. But what does that mean for your digital strategy?
Join Ben Dillon, Chief Strategy Officer at Geonetric and David Sturtz, Vice President of Business Development at Geonetric, for a conversation about digital transformation in healthcare and what it means for your short- and long-term digital strategy.
- What does “digital transformation” look like in healthcare?
- What lessons can healthcare learn from digital transformation in other industries? What pitfalls should be avoided?
- How will this shift in organizational priorities impact your digital, UX, and content strategies?
- How can marketing pro-actively engage organizational leaders to gain a seat at the table as these initiatives are planned?
- What are the foundational processes and systems – from journey mapping to CRM – for a robust consumer-centered strategy? And how can you move forward quickly if those aren’t in place?
Accelerating Your Digital Transformation