Take a behind-the-scenes look into how Avera developed its award-winning, user-centric web presence.
Attend our August webinar
With 33 hospitals and 208 primary and specialty clinics serving 100 communities throughout the Upper Midwest, Avera serves more than 1 million people. When the integrated health system was ready to redesign, they needed a thoughtful strategy to leverage the strength of their system brand while still maintaining a strong presence in local markets.
Attend this webinar and learn how Avera created their patient-centric and award-winning website and content marketing hub. Lindsey Meyers, MBA, Vice President, Public Relations at Avera, will share the strategy behind how Avera tells their complex story online. During this in-depth case study, you’ll learn how the organization’s digital presence has evolved over the years, how they used consumer expectations to guide decisions in their latest redesign, and how they secured buy-in for the project across diverse internal stakeholder groups.
In this free webinar you’ll learn how to:
- Use consumer expectations to shape online experiences
- Create a thoughtful digital strategy for a complex health system
- Gain project buy-in across diverse and geographically-disparate stakeholder groups
- Holistically approach content strategy, SEO, design, and functionality in a redesign
- Integrate your content marketing investment across your digital presence to increase brand awareness and engagement