Most healthcare marketing teams invest in email. But few are using it to its full potential and embracing marketing automation.
According to the 2018 Healthcare Digital Marketing Trends Survey even organizations that are known as digital marketing leaders feel like they are underperforming when it comes to marketing automation.
Join Geonetric and Act-On for this webinar and learn how to leverage your current investments in email marketing and move toward marketing automation. You’ll learn the difference between email marketing and marketing automation, what marketing automation entails, and why it’s necessary for today’s savvy healthcare marketing teams to start building the technology stack and skillset to use marketing automation effectively. You’ll also learn why embracing marketing automation in healthcare will require shifting your mindset around business development efforts and borrowing from marketing automation success found in other industries.
Viewers will be able to:
- Understand the current state of email and marketing automation in healthcare
- Evaluate where your team currently is and how to move to multi-channel campaigns
- Determine if your organization is ready for marketing automation
- Build on current investments in email marketing to get more ROI from your efforts
- Use personalization, real-time alerts, and lead nurturing more effectively