No matter what new trend or technology we’re optimizing for, well-written content that answers user questions and helps them complete tasks always performs.
Healthcare marketers not only have the opportunity to promote services that change lives but also to bridge communication gaps and improve health outcomes. According to the U.S. Department of Education, only 12 percent of American adults are able to find and understand the information they need to make informed health choices. Because people increasingly turn to digital resources to research medical decisions, the guidelines we’ll discuss in this webinar can help empower your audience to take an active role in their care.
You’ll learn how to:
- Create highly readable content for audiences with diverse health literacy levels and educational backgrounds
- Develop text content that meets today’s web content accessibility guidelines (WCAG) – and those around the corner
- Make it easy for users to take actions that align with your business goals
- Portray your brand as a trusted, compassionate source of information and health services
- Reach prospective and current patients at different points in their journey and on various devices
- Use content to boost SEO