What pushes most hospitals into a redesign? It could be for internal reasons, such as a brand change or an acquisition. Or it could be more externally-triggered, such as wanting to better meet the needs of mobile users.
Although healthcare organizations have different motivations for initiating a redesign, every marketer knows the importance of having a fresh design, adding new functionality, and ensuring the best user experience possible. Join Geonetric for a redesign roundtable featuring marketing leaders from UNM Health System (Albuquerque, NM), Tower Health (Reading, PA), and Firelands Regional Medical Center (Sandusky, OH). From bringing a new brand to market, to going responsive, to moving to a system approach online, each organization offers unique perspectives on the healthcare website redesign process. You’ll walk away armed with proven tips to make your next redesign a success.
Watch this webinar and learn how to:
- Prepare for an upcoming redesign, including how to evaluate different CMS platforms and potential partners
- Identify must have features and functionality for the next iteration of your site
- Avoid common obstacles that can derail even the most well-planned redesign
- Create a strategy to ensure multiple locations of the same health system don’t compete with each other in search results.
- Use real-life healthcare website redesign examples as a guide for your next project
Redesign Roundtable: Learn Healthcare Website Redesign Tips from Marketing Leaders