Redesign Roundtable: Learn Healthcare Website Redesign Tips from Marketing Leaders
What pushes most hospitals into a redesign? It could be for internal reasons, such as a brand change or an acquisition. Or it could be more externally-triggered, such as wanting to better meet the needs of mobile users.
Although healthcare organizations have different motivations for initiating a redesign, every marketer knows the importance of having a fresh design, adding new functionality, and ensuring the best user experience possible. Join Geonetric for a redesign roundtable featuring marketing leaders from UNM Health System (Albuquerque, NM), Tower Health (Reading, PA), and Firelands Regional Medical Center (Sandusky, OH). From bringing a new brand to market, to going responsive, to moving to a system approach online, each organization offers unique perspectives on the healthcare website redesign process. You’ll walk away armed with proven tips to make your next redesign a success.
Watch this webinar and learn how to:
- Prepare for an upcoming redesign, including how to evaluate different CMS platforms and potential partners
- Identify must have features and functionality for the next iteration of your site
- Avoid common obstacles that can derail even the most well-planned redesign
- Create a strategy to ensure multiple locations of the same health system don’t compete with each other in search results.
- Use real-life healthcare website redesign examples as a guide for your next project
Chief Strategy Officer
Ben’s a big picture type of guy. He loves sharing new ideas in digital marketing, keeping a watchful eye on healthcare industry trends and seeing how it all intersects. A sought-after speaker, writer, blogger and former SHSMD president, Ben’s an influential voice in healthcare marketing, helping organizations across the country embrace online strategies to engage health consumers. Combine his industry savvy with his background in software development and you can see why he’s also an important member of Geonetric’s software team, ensuring our content management system stays a step ahead of market needs. Ben holds a master’s degree in eBusiness and strategic management from the University of Iowa and a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering from the University of Michigan.