Chances are a lot has changed since the last time you redesigned your organization’s website. Most healthcare organizations redesign every three to four years. Recently, the push to go responsive triggered a number of prominent redesigns in our industry. Since then most brands have followed suit. But even if you’ve gone responsive, there are many reasons a redesign might still be in your future.
A website redesign offers your organization the opportunity to improve your online brand image, engage and connect with site visitors and put them on a path to conversion.
This white paper will help you determine if it’s time to redesign your website. Download it today, and learn:
- Insights into how your website supports — or hinders — the patient journey
- How to evaluate your current site’s user experience and see if a redesign could improve conversions
- The pros and cons of moving to a system-level site structure
- How a redesign can enhance the experience for your mobile users
- The top reasons most healthcare organizations redesign
- The cost considerations of a redesign
- How to prepare ready for a redesign
Looking for redesign inspiration? Check out our design portfolio and see how organizations just like yours are creating the best possible user experience.