Chances are, a lot has changed since the last time you redesigned your organization’s website or switched your content management system (CMS). As an industry, the last year has put increased emphasis on hospital websites. In fact, 45% of consumers turn to health system websites as a place to gather provider information, according to the 2020 Patient Access Journey Report.
What pushes most organizations into a redesign? It could be for internal reasons, like a brand change or an acquisition. Or, you’ve simply realized that your current site isn’t delivering value anymore.
Regardless of what is driving change, a website redesign offers your organization the opportunity to improve your online brand image, engage and connect with site visitors, and put them on a path to conversion. This popular guide, now in its second edition, will help you determine if it’s time to redesign your website and how to get started if a new CMS is in your future. Download it today, and learn:
- Common redesign triggers of a full website redesign
- Why an iterative approach to redesign might be the answer
- How to better understand your website’s lifecycle
- How to tell if you need to re-platform alongside your redesign
- What to consider in a CMS beyond content management, including transactional, personalization, and optimization considerations