Local SEO Strategy for Healthcare Organizations
“Urgent care near me.” With 80 percent of U.S. consumers using a search engine in the past week to find local business information, local search optimization needs to be a priority.
Between user search trends and fierce local keyword competition, it’s more important than ever to ensure patients find you online. In this webinar, you’ll learn about the importance of building out your website with a focus on locations and tips for improving rankings for local search terms.
Attend this webinar and learn how to:
- Build a content strategy that matches potential patients’ search motivations.
- Uncover the technical opportunities that are holding your local search back, including optimizing title and meta description tags and using local structured data markup.
- Make decisions about content strategy, design, and functionality that balances consumer expectations and the needs of your organization.
- Create a strategy to ensure multiple locations of the same health system don’t compete with each other in search results.
- Ensure you’re correctly claiming and optimizing business listings.
Vice President, Marketing and Business Development
David uses his deep background in design, content strategy and product development to bring vision and innovation to Geonetric’s healthcare solutions. He has tackled healthcare digital marketing challenges from all sides, from designing user-friendly information architectures to building content management software that runs websites for hundreds of healthcare brands. David has previously presented at SHSMD and frequently speaks on a variety of user experience and digital strategy topics. He holds a master’s degree in library and information science from Drexel University and a bachelor’s degree in design from the University of Northern Iowa.