Local SEO Strategy for Healthcare Organizations
“Urgent care near me.” With 80 percent of U.S. consumers using a search engine in the past week to find local business information, local search optimization needs to be a priority.
Between user search trends and fierce local keyword competition, it’s more important than ever to ensure patients find you online. In this webinar, you’ll learn about the importance of building out your website with a focus on locations and tips for improving rankings for local search terms.
Attend this webinar and learn how to:
- Build a content strategy that matches potential patients’ search motivations.
- Uncover the technical opportunities that are holding your local search back, including optimizing title and meta description tags and using local structured data markup.
- Make decisions about content strategy, design, and functionality that balances consumer expectations and the needs of your organization.
- Create a strategy to ensure multiple locations of the same health system don’t compete with each other in search results.
- Ensure you’re correctly claiming and optimizing business listings.
VP, Experience Strategy
David focuses on tackling challenges in digital strategy, experience and innovation for the biggest names in healthcare. He uses his deep understanding of UX strategy and digital experience technology to find solutions that help healthcare leaders drive change and enhance the consumer experience. As Geonetric’s Vice President, Experience Strategy, he brings creativity and a strategic mindset to connect dots and get complex digital initiatives from stuck to delivering real business value. He holds a master’s degree in library and information science from Drexel University and a bachelor’s degree in design from the University of Northern Iowa.