If you invest in on-page optimization, without fixing critical technical issues, will your investment pay off? If you optimize pages titles, but ignore your business listings, will you gain any ground?
SEO is like whack-a-mole. As soon as you apply pressure to one area, another pops up vying for your attention. Sometimes it’s hard to know which tactics are the most valuable – and which ones, if ignored, will cause the most harm. In this no-nonsense webinar you’ll learn the optimization areas you need to focus on – technical, on-page, and external – and discover what’s holding your site back and what to do about it. You’ll also get a deep dive into why measurement is critical to ongoing optimization success, as long as you make small adjustments, measure, and repeat.
Watch now and learn how to:
- Identify the most common technical SEO errors and how to fix them
- Use keyword research to really impact your optimization efforts
- Focus on long-tail and localized keywords
- Write page titles that encourage click-through rates
- Recognize external sites and applications that could be affecting your SEO
- Implement measurement and iterative changes to achieve long-term success