What pushes most organizations into a redesign? It could be for internal reasons, like a brand change or an acquisition. Or, you’ve simply realized that your current site isn’t delivering value anymore.
Regardless of what is driving change, a website redesign offers your organization the opportunity to improve your online brand image, engage and connect with site visitors, and put them on a path to conversion. This popular guide, now in its second edition, will help you determine if it’s time to redesign your website and how to get started if a new CMS is in your future. Download it today, and learn:
- Common redesign triggers of a full website redesign
- Why an iterative approach to redesign might be the answer
- How to better understand your website’s lifecycle
- How to tell if you need to re-platform alongside your redesign
- What to consider in a CMS beyond content management, including transactional, personalization, and optimization considerations
Download our White Paper