Best Practices in Form Design & User Experience
Did you know that 74% of companies use web forms for lead generation and nearly 50% report of companies that their online forms are their highest converting tools?
But with form abandonment rates averaging almost 70% across all industries, there’s a lot of opportunity to improve the user experience around this critical online tool.
Watch this on-demand webinar and learn tips to build online forms based on the latest form design best practices. You’ll walk away with tips to improve the experience for both your site visitors and your administrators.
Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Leverage best practices in everything from design to branding to security
- Focus on conversion at every step of your form design and build
- Take accessibility into consideration and make your forms inclusive to all
- Write error messages that reduce abandonment rates
- Establish workflows that deliver a better user experience (UX) for external and internal users
- And more!