Learn five ways that engaging a partner will help you jumpstart your content marketing efforts.
Attend our February webinar
Despite the changes in search algorithms over the years, one thing remains a constant ranking factor: valuable, unique content that answers users’ questions. Content marketing is an engaging, reliable way to answer everyday health questions, from how to treat a nasty cold to tips for living a heart-healthy lifestyle.
There’s no doubt content marketing is effective. However, it also takes incredible resources, something many lean hospital marketing teams just don’t have. Attend this webinar and learn how the right partner can enable your organization to leverage content marketing efforts in a scalable way, helping you grow your brand, your audience, and your patient base.
- Trends in healthcare content marketing — who’s doing it, what’s stopping the rest, and why it matters to today’s consumers and patients
- Why SEO and keyword research help you tap into who your audience is and what matters to them
- Why governance standards — including style guides, editorial calendars, core strategy statements, and workflows — can help align your team and brand goals
- The importance of sharing your content everywhere: email newsletters, on your homepage, through social channels, and more
- How a partner can help you do all of this, plus measure your success and provide metrics to keep you moving forward