A guide for healthcare content marketing strategy
Healthcare content marketing has evolved into a complex discipline. Yet the basics of developing useful website copy haven't changed. The main goals are to effectively promote your hospital, make sure people can find the information they want and, ultimately, convert site visitors into loyal patients. You still need good information, engaging writing, and effective calls to action.
All your top content questions are answered in this eBook. You'll learn the fundamentals of writing good content for the Web and how to develop a successful content marketing strategy.
In this eBook, you'll learn how to:
- Define voice and tone
- Attract new website visitors
- Tell your story and build relationships
- Lead visitors to take the next step
- Promote your services
- Manage content with inventories and audits
- Structure information architecture
- Leverage the right call to action