Ok — we don’t want to overwhelm you, but we’re busy people. That’s why this section is so big. And we love to tell the world about our newest clients, latest site launches and greatest achievements. So check out what’s been going on here!
Browse by Year
All| 2014| 2013| 2012
- Geonetric Announces Four Non-Profits to Benefit from Operation Overnight Event
Area Substance Abuse Council, Children’s Theatre of Cedar Rapids/Playtime Poppy, Corridor Running and Feed Iowa First will receive new websites thanks to Geonetric’s 24–hour charity event.
- Geonetric Opens New Building
Local companies take up residence in state-of-the-art building, creating first large-scale collaborative work space in the Creative Corridor.
- Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals and Clinics Announces Strategic Partnership with Geonetric
Partnership to provide the preferred healthcare provider in East Texas with a new, responsive website that offers enhanced functionality and personalization.
- Geonetric Launches New Employee Intranet for CentraCare Health
New intranet becomes employees’ one-stop access for important health system information.
- Noble Health Alliance and Geonetric Announce Strategic Partnership
Philadelphia-area health system initiative selects Geonetric to create a responsive website to support Alliance’s clinical integration.
- Milford Regional Medical Center Selects Geonetric as Strategic Partner, Launches Responsive Website
New responsive site showcases the quality of care at Milford Regional Medical Center; highlights include patient testimonials and community blog.
- PIH Health and Geonetric Launch Enhanced Web Presence
User-friendly navigation, content and design supports PIH Health’s brand and meets the needs of its diverse community.
- Cape Cod Healthcare and Geonetric Launch New Responsive Web Presence
New website improves the visitor experience with enhanced navigation, content and a new, responsive design.
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System Launches Responsive Web Presence
New, user-focused website features responsive design and enhanced functionality.
- Saint Mary's Health System Launches New, Mobile-Responsive Web Presence
New site improves the visitor experience with enhanced functionality and design.