Attract and engage patients with the industry’s leading healthcare provider directory solution
The foundation of a successful digital patient acquisition strategy is your website’s provider directory. In fact, research reveals that provider directories are a main source of overall page traffic, frequently accounting for over 20 percent of inbound traffic and 25 percent of overall page views. If your organization’s provider directory doesn’t put today’s savvy health consumers on a path to conversion, it’s time to upgrade to Geonetric’s VitalSite Provider Directory.
A sophisticated, standalone directory designed to be a central source of your provider data
Developed specifically for healthcare organizations, VitalSite Provider Directory is an easy-to-implement directory that works alongside your current web content management system (CMS), or as part of the comprehensive VitalSite CMS platform.
Used by leading healthcare organizations around the country, VitalSite Provider Directory ensures you have everything you need to attract, engage, and convert health consumers. It also helps to build your referral network by enabling referring providers to find the right provider for their patients. You’ll be able to:
- Allow users to search by their priority criteria with advanced filtering capabilities
- Humanize doctors with engaging, custom provider profiles that share location and insurance information as well as demonstrate skill and expertise
- Capitalize on the power of online star ratings and reviews on doctor profiles through seamless integration with Binary Fountain, National Research Corporation (NRC), or Press Ganey
- Support and improve search engine rankings for your providers through use of Schema.org markup on all physicians, and control of metadata, including page titles and SEO-friendly URLs
- Increase conversions with online appointment scheduling through your existing patient portal or integration with real-time appointment setting functionality such as ZocDoc and InQuicker
- Trust that you have a single source of accurate provider data, including credentials, privileges, practice locations, public schedules, and accepted insurance information
VitalSite Provider Directory is extremely flexible and has quickly become the preferred software for organizations of all sizes, including medical groups, community hospitals, academic medical centers, and multi-hospital health systems. In addition, this highly scalable solution is perfect for enterprise systems or rapidly growing organizations.
Your provider directory is the key to connecting promotion to revenue
Increasing patient volume is a core requirement of every healthcare marketers’ job description. And with 84 percent of health consumers viewing digital solutions as the most effective way to search for a doctor, investing in your online provider directory is a must. Our expert team and industry-leading software solution are ready to improve your providers’ rankings in search, bring more patients into your system through the web, and track your efforts in downstream revenue.
What to Look for in a Provider Directory
If you’re trying to improve patient acquisition but are struggling to implement engaging provider profiles or ratings and reviews, it’s time to investigate your options. Designed for healthcare marketers who are researching sources for provider directories, this guide highlights today’s must-have features and functionality. From appointment scheduling and physician data management to SEO considerations and filtering options, this guide will help you evaluate the different directories on the market and find the best solution for your organization.
New Provider Directory Supports Custom Profiles, Reviews, and Engagement
Shining a spotlight on their doctors was the key to patient engagement for this Nebraska health system.
Connecting Online Provider Promotion with Downstream Revenue
Improving the provider directory and adding ratings and reviews pays off for Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare.
Provider Profiles that Engage Mobile Audiences
Featuring a unique layout and doctor videos, PIH Health’s new profiles led to an 182% increase in page views since launch.
If you're not one of the 60% of organizations that have added ratings and reviews, it's time.
Learn the common patterns that consumers follow when they "shop" for providers online.
Learn tips for driving qualified visitors to your online provider directory, as well as how to create effective physician profiles, complete with engaging bios and strategic calls to action.