24 Hours to an Awesome Website
Know a Linn county non-profit that could use a new web presence?
Each year, Geonetric gives back to local non-profits that give so much to our community. We work with you to strategize, code, design, write and launch new websites. A website that helps you fulfill your charitable mission.
After your Operation Overnight experience, you walk away with an awesome new website, and a toolbox of expert tips on how to maintain and market your new site. From social media strategy, to search engine optimization, to web writing, you’ll have all you need to manage your new online presence.
The application for 2017 is closed. Selected non-profits will be notified at the end of August.
We wish we could help every non-profit. However, we have a few requirements. To be eligible for consideration, you must:
- Be a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization based in Linn County, Iowa.
- Operate to fulfill a mission that is not religiously or politically based.
- Have at least one representative attend pre-event meetings, and at least one decision maker attend a significant portion of the event.
- Provide source materials and brand guidelines prior to the event.
- Have at least one representative available to talk with the media.
What makes our ideal candidate? First, you need the kind of online help we can achieve within 24 hours – we work best with medium-sized websites. Second, you reach a large audience within our community – we want to affect the lives of as many people as possible. And finally, you’re good at collaborating, making quick decisions, and having fun with total strangers. (But don’t worry, we’ll all be best friends before the site launches!)
Check Out the 2016 Sites
In 2016, five Linn County non-profits walked away with striking new websites and one received a host of digital marketing services. Check them out.