24 Hours to an Awesome Website
Do you work for or know a non-profit that could use a new website?
During Operation Overnight, Geonetric gives back to Linn County nonprofits who give our community so much. For 24 hours, we work together to strategize, code, design and write websites that help these organizations fulfill their missions.
Our nonprofit partners walk away with more than just an awesome new website during the 24 hours. They also get expert tips on maintaining and marketing their new sites. Training opportunities include social media strategy, search engine optimization and web writing.
Watch here in early 2017 for more information about how to apply for the 2017 event.
To be eligible you must:
- Be based in Linn County, Iowa.
- Be a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
- Have no website, a website that needs some love, and/or need help with digital marketing.
- Not be an overtly political organization or a private foundation.
- Have at least one representative from your organization that can attend pre-event meetings.
- Provide source materials and brand guidelines prior to the event.
- Have a decision maker attend a significant portion of the actual event.
- Have at least one representative from your organization who is available to talk with the media.
Check Out the 2016 Sites
At the conclusion of Operation Overnight 2016, five Linn County non-profits walked away with a brand new website and one had updated digital marketing services.
Thank You to our 2016 Sponsors!
This unique event wouldn’t be possible without the help of our awesome sponsors. If you’d like to be part of the magic that is Operation Overnight, please drop us a note and we’ll get back to you with sponsorship details.