Improve Under–Performing Web Content with a Content Audit
May 22, 2014 — 3:00 p.m. CT
Can your website visitors easily find important information? Are you overwhelmed by the need to constantly create new content while maintaining all of your existing pages? Attend this session and learn how implementing a comprehensive content audit can help you increase conversion rates, improve traffic from search, decrease bounce rates and prioritize the most impactful online content. You’ll walk away knowing how to effectively use your current content assets as well as have a better understanding of how to develop new content that’s relevant to your audiences.
You’ll learn how to:
- Implement a quantitative content inventory
- Employ popular methods for evaluating your content quality
- Use your current content assets more effectively
- Get laser–like focus in developing new content that’s useful and relevant to your audiences
- Create a basic content governance structure to help manage online content assets for the long-term
Register for the Improve Under-Performing Web Content webinar.
From Silos to Systems: New Approaches to Web Strategy
June 26, 2014 — 3:00 p.m. CT
Promoting multiple brands and facilities on one website can be difficult. If you’re ready to trade in silos of Web content for a strategy that balances a regional brand while still highlighting individual facilities, this webinar is for you. Using healthcare examples, we’ll explain how to build a website that makes it easy for consumers to access services across a system. You’ll learn how to manage multiple online brands in a way that meets organizational goals while providing a seamless user experience every step of the way.
In this webinar you’ll learn how to:
- Develop a content strategy that promotes multiple Web presences in a way that meets organizational goals while still making sense to consumers
- Communicate the value of a centralized system–wide site and still showcase individual facilities’ core competencies
- Create a seamless online experience for site visitors
Register for the New Approaches to Web Strategy webinar.