Focusing Healthcare Web Content on Users and Benefits
Thursday, September 18, 2014 — 3:00 PM
What’s the most important thing you can do to improve your healthcare website and its value to your audiences? Offer content that answers users’ questions while it highlights the benefits your services provide to prospects and current patients. Using healthcare examples, we’ll explain how to shift your perspective from the organization to the user and from features to benefits.
In this webinar you’ll learn how to:
- Put yourself in the minds of your site visitors and patients
- Get past marketing-speak and provide helpful details
- Revise current website copy to emphasize benefits users receive from your services
- Streamline content and quickly get to the point
- Create strong calls to action that focus on users and benefits
Register for the Focusing Web Content webinar.