Every organization needs great online content
But who’s got the time to develop and maintain it all? Learn content sourcing best practices. We’ll discuss when it makes sense to develop your own content, license it or hire a professional writer. We’ll cover the best in provider directories, health libraries and service line content. And we’ll help you ensure that no matter where your content comes from, your site presents a single user experience.
In this webinar you'll learn how to:
- Understand the role content plays on your website and what it takes to make good content
- Determine what content should be written internally and what should be licensed
- Determine when content should be written by internal contributors versus professional writers
- Integrate health library content into your website
- Develop engaging provider profiles from your credentialing system
- Leverage content that entices repeat visits
- Create a content governance program
- Present a single user experience
Interested in learning more? Watch the video above, or download the webinar slide deck.