Promote your online initiatives with internal stakeholders, the public, and the media
You’ve probably implemented some pretty amazing initiatives, or have some on the immediate horizon. And chances are you’re better at touting your organization’s successes than your own departments’ big wins. Learn how to better promote your online initiatives with internal stakeholders, the public, and the media. We showcase how to develop a comprehensive communication plan and effective messaging for all your audiences — and help you get that well deserved pat on the back.
In this webinar you'll learn:
- How to develop a communications plan that educates various audiences about your new online initiatives, such as a mobile sites, blogs, microsites or a patient portal
- What messages resonate with each audience
- What channels you should use to communicate your messages to each audience
- How to evaluate your efforts
- Examples of hospitals that are getting internal buy-in and garnering media attention for everything from online wait times to performing a surgery live on Twitter
Interested in learning more? Watch the video above, or download the webinar slide deck.