Optimizing your sites for search engines isn’t as easy as it used to be
It’s almost impossible to keep up with Google’s constant improvements. When faced with refining algorithms, new branding techniques like Google Authorship and Google Publisher and new features for structured data, where do you start? In this webinar, learn all about the latest changes to search engine optimization and what you need to do today to take advantage of the opportunities available to you. In addition, we discuss the importance of creating user-friendly content — and why that’s the best driver of organic search.
In this webinar you'll learn:
- The latest changes in Google and other search engines and how to stay on their good side (Hint: Don’t try to cheat the system!)
- The inside scoop on Google+, Google+ Local, and Google’s ‘in-depth articles’ feature — and what it all means to your organization
- How to structure your hospital’s website content to improve the likelihood of better rankings
- The benefits offered by Google maps and what you need to know about local listings
- Some of Google’s lesser known recommendations rules, such as ‘nofollow’ and Schema.org markup, to help improve results
Interested in learning more? Watch the video above, or download the webinar slide deck.