The rules for writing for the Web are evolving
Communication platforms are changing. Even "content" means more than just words. Learn how to develop website copy that effectively promotes your hospital and improves your search rankings. We explain the difference between content inventories and content audits, discuss how to draft compelling calls to action, help you decide when to write content and when to license it, and review how to ensure a consistent tone and voice throughout your site.
In this webinar you'll learn how to:
- Implement content inventories and audits
- Develop an effective information architecture
- Write content that is optimized for search engines
- Use appropriate tone and style in your content
- Draft compelling calls to action
- Know when to use written content vs. licensed content
Interested in learning more? Watch the video above, or download the webinar slide deck.