It’s time to forget the terms “keyword stuffing” and “keyword density”
Google’s Hummingbird update placed a focus on understanding words, their meanings and how they relate to a search query from a search user’s perspective. From here on out your SEO strategy should be about fresh, original content. Using healthcare examples, we’ll explain how to build a successful SEO strategy and ensure that the basics of SEO are always in place for the content you create. In this webinar, you’ll learn why being active and producing content across the Web that points back to your website is one of the best ways to help your SEO efforts.
In this webinar you'll learn how to:
- Build a simple Web strategy that Google will reward
- Give your content context for the search engines
- Generate buzz for your website content
- Figure out how users are searching the Web for your services
- Write for your Web users by solving their problems and answering their questions
- Avoid common mistakes that cause SEO penalties
Interested in learning more? Watch the video above, or download the webinar slide deck.