User research is the foundation of well-designed websites
One of the biggest mistakes you can make during a website redesign is to follow internal structures and terminology. That’s why incorporating user feedback into the process is crucial to success.
In this article you'll learn how to:
- Use both formative and summative user research
- Identify common research tools (such as eye tracking) and find the right ones for your organization
- Ensure your content meets the goals of your diverse audiences
- Use data from your current website to tell you where users are encountering obstacles
- Solve big problems with user feedback