Improve community health with the Web
Community-based health initiatives are more popular than ever and hospitals are at the forefront of helping their communities adopt and maintain healthy lifestyles. The Web is an important tool in these efforts and is instrumental in helping healthcare marketers host events for large numbers of participants, even with limited resources.
In this article you'll learn how to:
- Build awareness of wellness initiatives using online tactics
- Use the Web to educate and motivate consumers
- Create and promote online wellness content
- Create content that works well across channels
- Hold contests online and use gamification techniques to encourage participation