How agile marketing challenges traditional campaigns
The conversion point is the most important part of a marketing campaign. So why not focus on that element first and work backwards from there? That's exactly what Ben Dillon, Geonetric’s vice president, recommends in his “Produce Marketing That Matters” article.
In this article, learn how to:
- Focus on conversions to help prove the value of marketing efforts
- Apply agile marketing principals to marketing campaigns
- Improve landing pages and types of strong conversion points
- Make constant and rapid adjustments to marketing strategies
- Set tangible goals before campaign timelines