Make wellness the focus of your website
To build relationships with healthy consumers, hospitals are implementing wellness and prevention services. From building fitness facilities to organzing health fairs, these new services focus on attracting healthy individuals and keeping them active and educated.
Healthcare marketers must think beyond costly traditional advertising methods and find a more scalable approach to encouraging community involvement. That’s why they are turning to the Web and social media. This article covers four key ways to advance wellness initatives for your healthcare organization online.
In this article you'll learn how to:
- Make wellness the focus of your website
- Promote your fitness center online
- Create a content strategy focused on wellness
- Add online tools to engage health fair attendees
- Use social media to promote community events
- Build your wellness brand