Social media is more than just a fad
It’s growing, evolving, and becoming a larger part of our everyday lives. Although many healthcare organizations have Facebook and Twitter accounts, most aren’t using them effectively. Hospitals are embracing social media, but many aren’t yet truly social. Whether you’re considering developing a social media strategy or just dipping your toes into the social media water, here are five myths that are probably holding you back.
In this article you'll learn:
- What to do when you receive a negative comment
- The Dos and Don’ts of social media success
- The elements of social media you can (and should) control
- How to track relevant metrics in social media marketing
- The 80/20 rule in social media engagement